Membership Acceptance Process
Important note: MEMBERSHIP IS FREE (excluding Privilege services) for the first year for all members applying before December 31, 2018. To receive more information on membership fees, click here.
APO’LAW Opportunities Business Club offers global services to investors targeting distressed French businesses. APO’LAW is a private club with strict application process.
The conditions to become a member of APO'LAW are the following:
- The applicant must be an investor with the objective to take over distressed French businesses with a turnover of more than 10 million euros.
- The applicant must apply online and submit a complete application.
- His/Her application must be approved by the Club’s Registration Team.
- The applicant must have paid the membership fee (all members applying before December 31, 2018 will not be subject to any membership fee for the first year of their membership).
The membership acceptance process is designed to ensure all applicants are suitable members. The process consists of 4 steps:
- Online Application
- Review of the application by the Club
- Club approval
- Payment of membership fees
Documents you need to apply:
If you’re an individual :
A copy of your ID card or passport (still valid and legible and containing your signature and photo)
If you’re a legal entity :
- An excerpt issued by the relevant register of commerce and companies or a legal certificate or similar document evidencing your legal existence (for example the articles of incorporation)
- A copy of the ID card or passport of the representative (please make sure it is still valid and legible and contains your signature and photo)